Statistically and historically speaking, men have been the biggest, most adulterous hoes since the dawn of time and yet will call women hoes for ;
- sleeping with anyone ever
-moving on after a breakup
– wearing a dress/skirt of a certain length
- having naturally voluptuous body parts
– expressing any sexual desire (though men will not hesitate to tell you theirs)
- sending “revealing” pics (that men ask for in the first place)
- having slept with one of their friends before (though the friend himself is not considered a hoe for doing the same thing)
– expressing independence and autonomy
– rejecting men’s expectations and requirements of women
- using a Snapchat filter
– calling men out on their misogynistic double-standards
And sometimes women use this to a piss… (see comic strip above this)
But does it justify the huge gap in “that’s not fair to a woman” situations we are forced to handle because it “a man’s world”? (see strip below)
Have a fabulous day.
Love and love.